Home > Customer Feedback > Customer Feedback 2021

User Feedback and Results 2021

In order to accurately asses the effectiveness of HR23+ hair supplement, and to improve it, it is important that we get regular, honest feedback from our users. Each year, we gather feedback from our customers about our products and services. Please see the results of the survey below in our HR23+ Annual Customer Review 2021.

How bald are you?

HR23+ is designed to combat early stages of baldness and thinning hair in both men and women. The majority of people who use HR23+ are experiencing early stages of baldness, which increases the chances of getting the most effective results. People with advanced stages of hair loss should seek medical advice.
HR23+ customer feedback

Why HR23+?

The vast majority (55%) of men and women purchased HR23+ in the hope it would slow down and prevent further hair loss. It is easier to treat early stages of hair loss, therefore, slowing down, and even stopping the pattern of hair fall, is a realistic expectation.

How long does HR23+ take to work?

HR23+ is now more established than it has ever been, therefore we were able to gather more detailed results from our users. The majority (51%) of the survey participants have been using HR23+ for a minimum of six months. By comparing the period of usage to the timescale that customers started seeing results, we are able to accurately asses how effective our supplement has been.

55% of users saw clear signs of improvement in their hair within three months of usage, with 25% seeing results in just a matter of weeks. 12% of users saw visible improvements in their hair after using HR23+ for 4-6 months, and just 8% of users did not notice any improvement in their hair.

Does HR23+ work?

48% of users stated that HR23+ has been successful in preventing hair fall. 21% of users noticed new hair growth from using the supplement, while 22% of users reported an increase in hair thickness and strength. Only 9% of users did not see any change in their hair from using HR23+, giving the product an overall user satisfaction rating of 91%.

Is HR23+ fairly priced?

38% of the survey participants have stated that HR23+ is fairly priced, however, the same amount of participants also stated that HR23+ is over-priced. We understand this is a concern for many of our customers, and we are constantly working to get the price down to a more affordable price for the majority of users. We do regularly have offers and discounts on our products, though, so be sure to connect with us on social media (Facebook + Twitter) and subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest news and coupon codes on our products.

Does HR23+ have negative side-effects?

HR23+ is a safe and natural supplement that is free from major negative side-effects. This is evident as 86% of users do not experience any negative side-effects. 8% of users have reported urine discolouration, which is not harmful, and usually lasts for the first couple of weeks of usage. 5% of users reported slight stomach discomfort during early stages of usage, and just 1% experienced mild headaches. All negative symptoms cleared after the first two weeks of usage.

How does HR23+ compare to its main competitors?

An overwhelming majority of 78% of survey participants have converted to HR23+ from TRX2, while the remaining 22% converted to HR23+ from either Nutrafol or Viviscal. HR23+ is considered to be one of the leading hair supplements on the market, and, for popularity, is Europe's fastest growing hair growth product.

Are users of HR23+ satisfied with the product?

88% of male users are satisfied with HR23+. 91% of female users are satisfied with HR23+. 92% of customers (male and female) repurchase.

Sort By:
Page of 1